Mahindra India to increase TUV300 production to cater to demands
For Mahindra, the TUV300 has proven to be quite a success in India. Since its launch in September, the TUV300 has received nearly 16,000 bookings and has been recording sales figures close to 4,000 units a month. To cater to this demand, Mahindra will ramp up production capabilities to around 6,000 units per month.
The upcoming Mahindra S101 compact SUV, which has been spotted testing several times, will be added to the nine-product line-up when it is launched early next year. In terms of sales figures in the SUV segment, the Bolero is still selling quite well with an average of 7,000 units per month despite the rise in sales of the Hyundai Creta.
SsangYong, in which Mahindra has a 74 per cent stake, isn't the most popular of choices in India currently. But it has recently picked up business for the company in the European and Korean markets with the Tivoli, which was launched in January, 2015. With this vehicle opening up new opportunities, SsangYong will launch one new model every year for a decade, based on three new platforms.
For more stories on the TUV300, click here
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh