Mahindra increases product prices in India
Mahindra and Mahindra have announced a hike in prices across their range. Be prepared to pay anything between Rs 2,300 to Rs 11,500 (depending on the model) more than the current ex-showroom price on the next M&M vehicle you purchase. Mahindra say that the one per cent price hike will be effective from this month.
Mahindra recently launched the Scorpio SUV in India, which got off to a flying start and has so far registered more than 12,000 bookings. Mahindra is expected to.
It is expected that other manufacturers will also follow suit and increase the car prices in the coming days.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh