Mahindra inaugurates tractor plant in Andhra Pradesh
The farm equipment sector of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has launched its first tractor manufacturing plant in Zaheerabad, Andhra Pradesh. The plant has been set-up at a substantial investment of over Rs.300 crore will have an installed capacity of 1,00,000 tractors per annum, which can be scaled up to meet additional demand. The world class facility which is equipped to meet international manufacturing standards is spread across 80 acres of land and has a built up area of 60,000 sq.mt, making it the largest tractor plant in India.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700