Mahindra has sold 6.5 lakh units of the Bolero in India
Mahindra has announced that it has so far sold around 6.5 lakh units of the Bolero SUV in India. The vehicle has been around for 13 years.
Mahindra claims that the Bolero is India's No.1 SUV for seven years in a row and also the 5th highest selling passenger vehicle during April-September 2013. Numbers claim that the Bolero sold 1,17,665 units in FY-2013, as against 1,00,686 units during FY-2012, registering a growth of 17% and becoming the only Indian SUV to sell over 100,000 vehicles for two years in a row.
The Mahindra has been around for 13 years
"Having sold over 6.5 lakh units since inception and ruling the roads for 13 years, the Bolero has transformed the SUV space in the country. Over the years, the Bolero has been updated and evolved with the changing lifestyle and aspirations of its customers resulting in its growing popularity. Ruling roads and hearts across the country, the Bolero has moved from strength to strength, to enhance the lifestyle, fun and adventure quotient of consumers," said Pravin Shah, chief executive - automotive division, M & M.
The Bolero is powered by a 2.5-litre diesel unit that delivers 62PS of power and 195Nm of peak torque. The company recently also launched a refreshed pick-up variant of the Bolero.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed