Mahindra Gusto VX special edition launched in India at Rs 51,560
Mahindra have launched a special edition of their 110cc Gusto in India at Rs 51,560 ex-Maharashtra. The Mahindra Gusto 110 special edition is available only in the VX trim. It is priced Rs 1,000 more than the VX trim.
The new paint schemes are Ice Cool Red and Silvern Magenta. There are no other changes to the scooter. It retains its 8PS/9Nm 110cc M-Tec engine and variomatic transmission. The halogen headlamp is flanked by LED pilot lamps while the tail lamp is LED.
The Mahindra Gusto has an height adjustable seat and rides on 12-inch wheels. 130mm front and rear drum brakes handle retardation duties.
Mahindra will be launching the 125cc Gusto in India next month. Expect the Gusto 125 to be priced Rs 5,000-7,000 more than the 110.
Starts Rs 48,615
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant