Mahindra Gusto RS edition launched in India at Rs 48,110
Mahindra Two Wheelers has launched the Mahindra Gusto RS edition at Rs 48,110 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The launch of the Mahindra Gusto RS coincides with the ongoing festive season across India, when the sales of two and four-wheelers are high. Interestingly, you can also purchase the Mahindra Gusto RS online through the PayTM Mall app and site, which will get you a cashback of Rs 6,000. The Mahindra Gusto RS offers two dual-tone paint options, Red and White as well as Blue and White. The dual-tone paint job also includes new graphics. Apart from that, the Gusto RS is mechanically no different from the base Mahindra Gusto. The Mahindra Gusto competes with the Honda Activa, TVS Jupiter, Hero Maestro, and TVS Scooty Zest.
The Mahindra Gusto comes powered by a 110cc single cylinder M-Tec engine which produces 8PS / 9Nm and comes mated to a variomatic CVT transmission. The Mahindra Gusto RS sits between the DX and HX variants of the Gusto model in terms of price.
Other interesting features on the Gusto include a forward kickstart which enables the rider to start the scooter without having to use the main stand. The headlamp also gets LED pilot lamps. Mahindra has used large 12-inch wheels and telescopic forks to give the Gusto good ride and handling characteristics. The Mahindra Gusto has a fuel efficiency of 60.25kmpl.
Starts Rs 54,349
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones