Mahindra Gusto RS edition launched in India at Rs 48,110
Mahindra Two Wheelers has launched the Mahindra Gusto RS edition at Rs 48,110 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The launch of the Mahindra Gusto RS coincides with the ongoing festive season across India, when the sales of two and four-wheelers are high. Interestingly, you can also purchase the Mahindra Gusto RS online through the PayTM Mall app and site, which will get you a cashback of Rs 6,000. The Mahindra Gusto RS offers two dual-tone paint options, Red and White as well as Blue and White. The dual-tone paint job also includes new graphics. Apart from that, the Gusto RS is mechanically no different from the base Mahindra Gusto. The Mahindra Gusto competes with the Honda Activa, TVS Jupiter, Hero Maestro, and TVS Scooty Zest.
The Mahindra Gusto comes powered by a 110cc single cylinder M-Tec engine which produces 8PS / 9Nm and comes mated to a variomatic CVT transmission. The Mahindra Gusto RS sits between the DX and HX variants of the Gusto model in terms of price.
Other interesting features on the Gusto include a forward kickstart which enables the rider to start the scooter without having to use the main stand. The headlamp also gets LED pilot lamps. Mahindra has used large 12-inch wheels and telescopic forks to give the Gusto good ride and handling characteristics. The Mahindra Gusto has a fuel efficiency of 60.25kmpl.
Starts Rs 54,349
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years