Mahindra Gusto is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Scooter Of The Year
Mahindra are amongst the newest of the Indian two-wheeler manufacturers. The Gusto shows not only how fast they're learning the art but also showcases their simple approach to startling innovation. Not only is the Gusto a very effective scooter but the simple seat height adjustment mechanism it gets is a wonderful addition. Mahindra's cachet and the ability of the Gusto boosted the scooter to the top in our Viewer's Choice award poll.
The newly developed 110cc engine has the guts and gumption to take on the best. In the end, it is what the intended audience wants and Mahindra finally delivers on the promise. Keep up the good work Mahindra!
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra Gusto:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 59,925
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet