Mahindra First Choice launches Warranty beyond Warranty service
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) has introduced a comprehensive warranty product for out-of-warranty cars that MFCS offers through its outlets. The service - called 'Warranty beyond Warranty' - can be availed on any car which is less than seven years old and has run up to 1 lakh kilometres.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' comes in two packages, Engine & Transmission Warranty and Comprehensive Warranty, tailored to meet different needs of car owners. In case the ownership changes, the warranty will also be transferred to the new owner. This also improves the car's resale value.
Mahindra First Choice officials at the First Choice outlet in Gurgaon
Vehicle parts are also covered under this warranty service. This is only after the car has been granted a pre-certification at any First Choice workshop.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' joins an MFCS product portfolio that already includes 'HelpFirst' (roadside assistance service) and 'SaveFirst' (annual service maintenance plan). These service can also be availed online. YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, MFCS has said that some more products are in the pipeline.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet