Mahindra Centuro disc brake variant launched in India at Rs 52,210
Mahindra Two Wheelers have launched the front disc brake-equipped Centuro in India at Rs 52,210, ex-Maharashtra. The new Centuro with a disc brake now sits on top of the range which has the O1, N1, Rockstar and Rockstar kick alloy versions.
The Mahindra Centuro with a disc brake was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2014. Mahindra had announced back then that the motorcycle will go on sale shortly thereafter. However the commercial launch has happened more than a year later. Prior to launch, we had also caught the motorcycle testing along with the Gusto scooter.
While the mechanicals remain the same, Mahindra have added a front petal disc brake to the Centuro. The price point at which the Centuro plays, there are not many manufacturers willing to offer a front disc brake even as an option. The Centuro disc brake variant will be up against the Bajaj Discover 100M, Hero Passion X Pro and the Honda CB Twister.
Starts Rs 48,935
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal