Mahindra Bolero Power plus special edition launched in India for Rs 7.86 lakh
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus now gets a special edition priced at Rs 7.86 lakh ex-showroom Delhi right before the festive season. The special edition includes cosmetic updates such as a 'special edition' decal, steering and seat covers, floor mats and scuff plates. The special edition also offers fog-lamps, rear spoiler with an integrated stop lamp.
Bolero was recently updated with safety equipment such as standard front two air-bags and ABS (Antilock Braking System). The utility vehicle also meets the full-frontal crash, front-offset and side-impact norms that were regulated in the country from October 1, 2019.
Mechanically, the Mahindra Bolero plus gets a 1.5-litre diesel engine that puts out 71PS at 3,600rpm and 195Nm of torque between 1,400-2,200rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Mahindra India has recently announced its joint venture with Ford. Mahindra will own 51 per cent stake in the new JV while Ford owning 49 per cent.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021