Mahindra announces preventive replacement of parts in XUV500
Mahindra has announced replacement of certain parts for a select batch of its flagship SUV, the XUV500. The vehicles under the recall are from specific batches manufactured between 2011-2012. The parts include the front power windows, fluid hose and left wiper blade cover. Affected customers will be called by the company for free replacement of these parts.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh