Mahindra announces finance benefits of up to Rs 66,500 for COVID-19 workers
Homegrown carmaker Mahindra has announced a number of financing options specifically for personnel engaged in fighting COVID-19. These schemes offer benefits of up to Rs 66,500 and can be availed by means of essential service providers that include journalists/media professionals, railway/airline staff aside from doctors, nurses, paramedics, government officials and policemen.
These financing offers include a 'buy now pay next year' option. Further, loans of up to eight years and with 100 per cent of the cost are available. There is also a 90-day moratorium on such loans. Specifically for doctors, there is a 50 per cent discount on processing fees. Lastly, a BSVI Pick Up can be had for the same EMI as a BSIV version.
Individuals interested in these schemes can get in touch with their local Mahindra dealer, who will guide them to the financial institutions through which these offers are being given out.
Veejay Nakra, CEO of Mahindra and Mahindra's automotive division said, "Just like anywhere else in the world, India's frontline and essential service providers are doing commendable work in their respective fields and working tirelessly to keep us safe during these challenging times. We would like to thank them in our own way by offering these customised finance schemes that will ease the process of owning a Mahindra vehicle."
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh