Mahindra and Mahindra report a total sale of 40,102 vehicles for the month of November 2021
For the month of November 2021, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. reported total auto sales, passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and exports of 40,102 units.
Mahindra sold 19,384 cars in the Utility Vehicles sector in November 2021. In November 2021, the Passenger Vehicles category which comprises UVs, Cars and Vans sold 19,458 vehicles. For the month of November 2021, 3101 automobiles were exported which is 90 percent higher than 1,636 vehicles exported in the corresponding month a year ago.
Mahindra & Mahindra, the company revealed that its Utility Vehicle division grew by 8 percent last month.
Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said, "Our growth in SUVs continues with an 8% increase in the month of November. The demand remains strong across our product portfolio of SUVs, Pickups, and Small Commercial Vehicles. Momentum in exports continues with a 90 percentage growth. The issues around semi-conductor related parts continue to remain a challenge for the industry. We are monitoring the situation closely and taking appropriate steps."
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Next-gen MG Hector grille teased ahead of end of the year debut