Mahindra and Mahindra report a total sale of 40,102 vehicles for the month of November 2021
For the month of November 2021, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. reported total auto sales, passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and exports of 40,102 units.
Mahindra sold 19,384 cars in the Utility Vehicles sector in November 2021. In November 2021, the Passenger Vehicles category which comprises UVs, Cars and Vans sold 19,458 vehicles. For the month of November 2021, 3101 automobiles were exported which is 90 percent higher than 1,636 vehicles exported in the corresponding month a year ago.
Mahindra & Mahindra, the company revealed that its Utility Vehicle division grew by 8 percent last month.
Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said, "Our growth in SUVs continues with an 8% increase in the month of November. The demand remains strong across our product portfolio of SUVs, Pickups, and Small Commercial Vehicles. Momentum in exports continues with a 90 percentage growth. The issues around semi-conductor related parts continue to remain a challenge for the industry. We are monitoring the situation closely and taking appropriate steps."
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained