Mahindra and Mahindra inaugurates new Reva facility in Bengaluru
Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd has inaugurated its manufacturing facility in Bengaluru. The factory, said to be the first platinum rated automobile one in India, will be the hub for manufacturing Reva cars and also for new technologies in mobility. On the occasion, the company also showed various innovations which will be incorporated in future electric cars. Technologies like Quick2Charge enables a car to be charged in 15 minutes to run 25km while Sun2Car uses solar energy for charging the car. The Car 2 Home is said to enable a car to power a house.
On the occasion, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Mahindra Group said, "We firmly believe that the automobile industry is at an inflection point that will re-shape the way we own and use mobility solutions. This change is being driven by rapidly changing customer needs and dramatic advancements in automotive technologies, including the growing influence of electronics and IT in automobile products and solutions."
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?