Mahindra adds the S4+ variant to the Scorpio line-up
Mahindra has launched another variant of its new Scorpio, badged as the Scorpio S4+. This variant comes with a host of safety features namely dual airbags, ABS with EBD, panic brake indication and seat-belt reminder. Follow-me-home headlamps gets added to the convenience features list.
The 2015 Mahindra
Mahindra has chosen to discontinue offering the shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive system on the S4 and has instead made that available as an option on the S4+. However, there are no body coloured side claddings and alloy wheels on the S4+ trim. Expected price hike over the S4 may be in the region of Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
Read our review of the 2015 Mahindra Scorpio.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS