Made in India Maruti Baleno exported to Japan
After announcing at the expo that they have exported shipments of the Baleno hatchback to Japan, Maruti have now send in a official release about the same. The Maruti Baleno is the first car by the manufacturer to be exported to Japan. These cars were manufactured at the company's Manesar plant in Gurgaon.
The Maruti Baleno currently leads the mid-size segment hatchback segment in India. It has been almost consistently outselling both the Hyundai Elite i20 as well as the Honda Jazz ever since its launch. Before the launch, Maruti had confirmed that the Baleno hatchback will be exclusively made in India and exported to more than 100 countries.
Maruti offers the Baleno in both petrol and diesel configurations in India. The Baleno hatchbacks that were exported in January are claimed to be from the initial lot with more expected in the near future.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh