Made in India Maruti Baleno exported to Japan
After announcing at the expo that they have exported shipments of the Baleno hatchback to Japan, Maruti have now send in a official release about the same. The Maruti Baleno is the first car by the manufacturer to be exported to Japan. These cars were manufactured at the company's Manesar plant in Gurgaon.
The Maruti Baleno currently leads the mid-size segment hatchback segment in India. It has been almost consistently outselling both the Hyundai Elite i20 as well as the Honda Jazz ever since its launch. Before the launch, Maruti had confirmed that the Baleno hatchback will be exclusively made in India and exported to more than 100 countries.
Maruti offers the Baleno in both petrol and diesel configurations in India. The Baleno hatchbacks that were exported in January are claimed to be from the initial lot with more expected in the near future.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works