Luc Donckerwolke is the new design director for Bentley
Bentley Motors has appointed Luc Donckerwolke as its new design director. He succeeds Dirk van Braeckel who will now be working with the VW Group under Walter de Silva. Donckerwolke joined Audi as an external designer in 1992 and has also worked with other VW group brands like Seat, Lamborghini and Skoda. He was also instrumental in designing the Gallardo and Murcielago. Before being appointed as director of design with Bentley, Donckerwolke was the head of advanced design with VW group.
Walter de Silva said, "Luc Donckerwolke brings a wealth of design talent to Bentley. His extensive experience makes him the ideal person to take forward Bentley's future design language, at a time when the company has significant plans for new models."
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch