Luc Donckerwolke is the new design director for Bentley
Bentley Motors has appointed Luc Donckerwolke as its new design director. He succeeds Dirk van Braeckel who will now be working with the VW Group under Walter de Silva. Donckerwolke joined Audi as an external designer in 1992 and has also worked with other VW group brands like Seat, Lamborghini and Skoda. He was also instrumental in designing the Gallardo and Murcielago. Before being appointed as director of design with Bentley, Donckerwolke was the head of advanced design with VW group.
Walter de Silva said, "Luc Donckerwolke brings a wealth of design talent to Bentley. His extensive experience makes him the ideal person to take forward Bentley's future design language, at a time when the company has significant plans for new models."
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan