Live webcast: Launch of the all-new BMW 5 Series in India
BMW will be launching the all-new 5 Series in India today. The car is expected to be launched in two variants the 530d, a six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine which produces 265PS and 620Nm, and the 520d, which is powered by a 190PS/400Nm turbocharged 4-cylinder diesel. We are certain that BMW will launch the all-new BMW 530d today, but the 520d might be launched at a later date. But hey, all this is speculation. To find out just what happens, here's the live webcast from the launch event. The launch event will begin at 12:30 pm, so don't forget to tune in!
Starts Rs 62.9 Lakhs
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender