Live webcast: BMW M3 sedan and M4 coupe launch in India
BMW India will be unveiling the new M3 sedan and M4 coupe in India as well as announcing their prices. The M3 sedan and M4 coupe follow the new nomenclature that BMW has adopted for segregating its sedan and coupes. Both these cars no longer have V8 engines and instead make do with 3.0-litre twin-scroll turbos. BMW has upped the power on both the cars with the help of forced induction. Power output on the cars is 431PS with 550Nm of torque. Both the cars have a 7-speed dual clutch transmission and are claimed to be fuel efficient than before. For more details, you can read our drive review report or launch details or watch the live webcast at the link below:
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety