Live: Watch the launch of the new Mahindra XUV500 facelift, live from New Delhi
Mahindra will be launching a new XUV5oo today. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been in the works for quite some time and we have frequently spotted test mules. From the looks of it, it seems that the new XUV500 will have a revised front grille, updated headlamps and fog lamps. The alloys also look new. Inside, we expect new upholstery, more features and a sunroof. The engine is expected to continue without any major revisions. Mahindra may, however, improve on the smoothness of the powertrain as well as bump up fuel efficiency. Details including variants, pricing and trims will be revealed shortly. Watch the launch live from New Delhi to know more.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?