Live updates: Tokyo Motor Show 2017
As the Tokyo Motor Show 2017, the last big motor show on the calendar gets rolling, OVERDRIVE is live from Tokyo, Japan to bring you all the news and updates from the events as they happen. The Tokyo Motor Show is the best platform for automobile manufacturers to showcase their latest developments, concept cars, and upcoming models before the year comes to a close. As the future of mobility opens up new options, expect to see some super sleek electric and hybrid vehicles of the future. We are here until November 5, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE!
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range