Live updates: Porsche 911 GT3 launch in India
Porsche India is all set to launch the new 911 GT3 today, at the Porsche Centre in Mumbai. The Porsche 911 GT3 is not an all-new car but an evolution of the first-gen 911 GT3 that debuted in 2013. The 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 improves upon its predecessor by offering more power, better aerodynamics and improved handling as well. For 2018, the biggest change, is the introduction of an all-new 4.-litre, flat-six engine that boasts of 500Ps and 460Nm of torque. For 2018, the company has paid heed to the demands of the Porsche purist and the 2018 911 GT3 gets a six-speed manual transmission in addition to the phenomenal Porsche PDK, double-clutch transmission. The 2018 911 GT3 is said to accelerate from, 0-100kmph in 3.8s only. This figure, however, is for the manual transmission equipped 911 GT3. The PDK transmission equipped 911 GT3 betters that by completing the 0-100kmph dash in 3.2 seconds.
The 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 has also set a new record, by lapping the Nurburgring a full 12.3 seconds quicker than its predecessor. It set a time of 7min12.7s.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700