Live updates: Ducati Supersport and Supersport S launch in India
Ducati India has launched its newest sportsbike, the SuperSport in India today, along with its sportier version, the SuperSport S. Here is a detailed story of the launch of the Ducati SuperSport and the Ducati SuperSport S. The Ducati SuperSport debuted at the Milan Motor Show last year, where it was also adjudged the most beautiful motorcycle. The Ducati SuperSport is positioned as a sportsbike that's not as committed or intimidating to ride as the hardcore sportsbike can easily become. In that sense, the Ducati Supersport is designed to be a motorcycle that blends the sportsbike format with the need to commute, touring and even if you want it, racetrack use as well. Keeping the wider role definition in mind, the Ducati Supersport has slightly lower specification equipment, a 810mm seat and a rider triangle that places the handlebars surprisingly high for the sportsbike. It comes powered by Ducati's 937cc, Testastretta 11 L-twin liquid-cooled engine that produces 113PS and 95Nm of torque, which is the saame motor that also performs duty in the Hypermotard 939 and the Multistrada 950. Ducati of course, reiterate this is not that same engine and has considerable tuning though it retains the long 15,000km service interval.
Ducati says the idea behind the Supersport is to create a motorcycle that's a bit less extreme compared to the Panigales
Starts Rs 13,00,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- KM3000 and KM4000 electric bikes launched in India, prices start from Rs. 1.27 lakh