Live updates: Details on production-spec Tata Altroz
Tata Motors has unveiled the production spec Altroz in India. Team OVERDRIVE is in Jaisalmer driving the latest premium hatchback in India, which is expected to launch shortly. While there is an embargo on the opinions about the Tata Altroz till December 9th; 9AM, we already know that the Tata Altroz will be offered with BSVI compliant petrol and diesel engines. The petrol unit is the 1.2L from the Tiago that makes 86PS and 113Nm. The diesel engine is from the Nexon which is the 1.5L that makes 90PS and 200Nm. Also, the ground clearance of the hatchback is 163mm. More details on the hatch in this live update.
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh