Live updates: 2018 Ford EcoSport launch in India
Ford India is all set to launch the 2018 EcoSport today. The compact SUV has been thoroughly refreshed and gets an all-new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol motor. The engine produces 123PS and 150Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel motor will also be available. The new Ford EcoSport will battle it out with the likes of Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
Ford has also tweaked the styling on the 2018 Ford EcoSport and the most prominent changes are to the front grille, headlamps and bumpers. The interiors too receive a refresh and the most relevant addition is the new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. We had driven the car in Goa a few days ago, and you can read about our first drive impressions on the new Ford EcoSport here.
You can watch all the live updates from the launch event by scrolling down.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review