Live updates: 2018 Ford EcoSport launch in India
Ford India is all set to launch the 2018 EcoSport today. The compact SUV has been thoroughly refreshed and gets an all-new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol motor. The engine produces 123PS and 150Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel motor will also be available. The new Ford EcoSport will battle it out with the likes of Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
Ford has also tweaked the styling on the 2018 Ford EcoSport and the most prominent changes are to the front grille, headlamps and bumpers. The interiors too receive a refresh and the most relevant addition is the new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. We had driven the car in Goa a few days ago, and you can read about our first drive impressions on the new Ford EcoSport here.
You can watch all the live updates from the launch event by scrolling down.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700