Live updates: 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS launch in India
Triumph is launching its top of the line middleweight naked in India today, the Street Triple RS. The Street Triple S that was launched a few months ago is the base version in the current generation Street Triple family but the RS is the top of the line variant that comes loaded with a full electronics suite, higher spec suspension and more power. The 765cc, triple cylinder engine offers 123PS in the RS, 10PS more than the 113PS output of the Street Triple S. Additionally, the Street Triple RS gets higher spec, fully-adjustable 41mm Showa upside forks and a fully-adjustable Ohlins STX40 monoshock which should make for a far more confident and sportier handling package along with the grippier Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2017 Triumph is the top of the line model in the range
The electronics package includes five riding modes - Race, Track, Sport, Rider and Rain. Traction control offers three levels or can be switched off, while ABS offers three levels or can be switched off too. The instrument cluster is a snazzier looking all-digital, crisp coloured TFT display. You can follow the updates from the launch of the 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS right here.
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options