Live updates: 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
The 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania kicked off today in sunny, Goa.. The annual Royal Enfield riders gathering is spread over three days and promises to be bigger and better than last year.
Popular for its celebration of Royal Enfield motorcycles and biking brotherhood, the Rider Mania witnesses participation from thousands of RE enthusiasts. This year alone, the event has received 6114 registrations. There's music, interactive sessions, motorcycle races and a lot more. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you the latest from the event.
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared