Live updates: 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT launch
Mahindra is launching the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT in India today, refresh model of the sub-4m KUV100 which was launched in January 2016. The current KUV100 was offered in seven variants and was the smallest SUV in the Mahindra lineup. Mahindra dealerships across India have already started accepting bookings of the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT and it has already been spotted at some dealerships. With the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT, you get a 25mm longer vehicle at 3,700mm. Currently, the KUV100 competes with the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Hyundai Grand i10, Volkswagen Ameo, and Ford Figo Aspire.
The NXT also receives a host of cosmetic changes for a sportier look, including new 15-inch dual tone diamond-cut alloy wheels. Bigger changes may be in store for the interior which will have two different trims for the lower-spec and premium variants. The latter will also receive a floating 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with possible smartphone integration.
Since the Mahindra KUV100 NXT is more of a cosmetic update, it will continue to be powered by the same 82PS 1.2-litre petrol and 76PS 1.2-litre diesel motors, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for live updates from the launch of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT to know if it continues to use these motors in the same state of tune.
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh