Live update: Renault Captur launch in India
Renault's made-for-India Captur will be launched today. It will be positioned above the Duster with a likely starting price of Rs 10 lakh. Renault India will also be introducing the new Platine trim in what the company claims to be a world-exclusive. The Renault Duster-platform based Captur is slightly bigger but still has a 5-seater configuration. Inside, it is very different than the Duster and boasts the use of premium materials. There will be a choice of the familiar 110PS/240Nm 1.5-litre turbo-diesel and the 105PS 1.5-litre petrol engine. Both the engines will be mated to a 6-and 5-speed manual transmissions respectively. An AMT may be likely at a later stage. While Renault dealers have already started taking bookings of the SUV, keep an eye on this page for the prices of the new Renault Captur SUV.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet