Live chat with our editor Bertrand D'souza on the right car to buy
The forthcoming festive season is an auspicious time to buy a new vehicle. So the automakers offer new launches, glossy updates and attractive offers, leaving you confused and with too many options to choose from.
OVERDRIVE has launched a weekly interactive session for aspiring car buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves. All you need to do is a quick log in through FB, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask our editor Bertrand D'souza your questions related to buying new cars and SUVs. The live interaction will take place from 3pm to 4pm today.
This chat has been closed. You can check out Bert and Shumi's recent live chats below:
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan