Live chat with our editor Bertrand D'souza on the right car to buy
The forthcoming festive season is an auspicious time to buy a new vehicle. So the automakers offer new launches, glossy updates and attractive offers, leaving you confused and with too many options to choose from.
OVERDRIVE has launched a weekly interactive session for aspiring car buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves. All you need to do is a quick log in through FB, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask our editor Bertrand D'souza your questions related to buying new cars and SUVs. The live interaction will take place from 3pm to 4pm today.
This chat has been closed. You can check out Bert and Shumi's recent live chats below:
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh