Live chat with Bertrand D'souza and Shumi on buying the right car and bike this Diwali
OVERDRIVE has launched a periodic interactive session for aspiring car and two-wheeler buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves this festive season.
We have already conducted two successful live chats. Last week, our Editor Bertrand D'souza answered your questions on the best car deals available for you, and earlier this week our Executive Editor Shubhabrata Marmar aka Shumi helped you make up your mind on the right two-wheeler to buy.
Today, Bert and Shumi are back to answer more questions related to cars/SUVs/bikes. All you need to do is a quick log in through Facebook, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask your questions. The live interaction will take place from 5.15pm to 6.15pm today.
This chat has been closed. But stay tuned for the next live interaction with Bert and Shumi. We will inform you regarding the timings of the next live chat on our Twitter (@odmag) and Facebook (odmag) accounts. In the meantime, you can go through the our previous live chat sessions. Happy Diwali.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan