Live chat with Bert and Shumi for tips on buying a used vehicle
Bert and Shumi are today answering questions on used cars/SUVs/bikes. While they will NOT be answering questions on pricing, they will give you tips on how to spot a good deal and when to walk away.
All you need to do is a quick log in through Facebook, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask your questions. The live interaction will take place from 3pm to 4pm today.
OVERDRIVE has launched a periodic interactive session for aspiring car and two-wheeler buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves this festive season. We have already conducted four successful live chats.
Click on the links above to read our previous live chat sessions.
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership