Limited-to-10 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Xago special edition revealed
In keeping with the travel restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lamborghini has taken its Ad Personam personalization service online. To celebrate this new virtual service, Lamborghini has unveiled the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Xago special edition. This limited edition is restricted to only 10 units, and is reserved for clients specifying their Aventador SVJ virtually.
The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Xago edition features a distinct fading hexagonal pattern on its silver paintwork. This is paired with a different Ad Personam contrast colour livery for each car and gloss black Nireo Ad Personam rims. The interior will have an exclusive seat pattern in the hexagonita theme, and will get a special contrast colour that matches the exterior. Each of the ten Aventador SVJ Xago models will have a numbered plate.
From July 2020, customers will no longer need to the Ad Personam department in Sant'Agata to personalize their cars. They can pre-book an initial consultation of around two hours via their dealership either at the showroom or at any remote location. Through this call, Lamborghini's specialists will have the Ad Personam options on display along with the car in question. There will be live design proposals and configuration suggestions from the Ad Personam team, using smartphones for walkarounds and to see close-up details. Full proposals with renderings and material samples will be sent to the buyer after the session.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector