Limited edition Tata Nexon Kraz SUV launched in India starting at Rs 7.57 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a limited edition of its popular Tata Nexon sub-four-metre SUV in India termed the Nexon Kraz. This celebrates the one lakh sales milestone of the Nexon nameplate and is the second limited-run model of this SUV to bear the name. Prices start at Rs 7.57 lakh and Rs.8.17 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, for the manual and AMT versions respectively.
The Kraz differentiates itself from the regular Nexon by way of its black and grey dual-tone colour scheme with added tangerine highlights on the outer mirrors, grille and alloys. On the inside, the Kraz gets piano black finishes on the door, centre console and steering wheels. There are more tangerine highlights in the seat fabric, upholstery stitching and air vent surrounds.
The Kraz is available on both the Nexon's engine options. The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
Notable equipment on the Nexon Kraz is four-speaker infotainment by Harman, Bluetooth and steering mounted controls, reverse parking sensors, a multi-utility glovebox and a central console for organized storage.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030