Limited edition Tata Nexon Kraz SUV launched in India starting at Rs 7.57 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a limited edition of its popular Tata Nexon sub-four-metre SUV in India termed the Nexon Kraz. This celebrates the one lakh sales milestone of the Nexon nameplate and is the second limited-run model of this SUV to bear the name. Prices start at Rs 7.57 lakh and Rs.8.17 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, for the manual and AMT versions respectively.
The Kraz differentiates itself from the regular Nexon by way of its black and grey dual-tone colour scheme with added tangerine highlights on the outer mirrors, grille and alloys. On the inside, the Kraz gets piano black finishes on the door, centre console and steering wheels. There are more tangerine highlights in the seat fabric, upholstery stitching and air vent surrounds.
The Kraz is available on both the Nexon's engine options. The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
Notable equipment on the Nexon Kraz is four-speaker infotainment by Harman, Bluetooth and steering mounted controls, reverse parking sensors, a multi-utility glovebox and a central console for organized storage.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector