Limited edition Tata Nexon Kraz SUV launched in India starting at Rs 7.57 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a limited edition of its popular Tata Nexon sub-four-metre SUV in India termed the Nexon Kraz. This celebrates the one lakh sales milestone of the Nexon nameplate and is the second limited-run model of this SUV to bear the name. Prices start at Rs 7.57 lakh and Rs.8.17 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, for the manual and AMT versions respectively.
The Kraz differentiates itself from the regular Nexon by way of its black and grey dual-tone colour scheme with added tangerine highlights on the outer mirrors, grille and alloys. On the inside, the Kraz gets piano black finishes on the door, centre console and steering wheels. There are more tangerine highlights in the seat fabric, upholstery stitching and air vent surrounds.
The Kraz is available on both the Nexon's engine options. The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
Notable equipment on the Nexon Kraz is four-speaker infotainment by Harman, Bluetooth and steering mounted controls, reverse parking sensors, a multi-utility glovebox and a central console for organized storage.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3