Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki seems to have a special liking for limited edition models. The company has recently rolled out one more limited edition model of its compact MPV, Ertiga. This special edition offering will be only available in VXi and VDi variants. It is available in the price range of Rs 7.85 lakh to Rs 8.10 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi.
The first change is the new exquisite maroon shade followed by the two other colours, silky silver and superior white. The limited edition accessories include a chrome on the fog lamp bezel as well as on the side profile. It also gets updated alloys. The changes are too subtle and unless one avails the new maroon shade, the highlights of the limited edition won't be visible. Inside, the MPV comes equipped with faux wood finish on the central panel, steering wheel and the door trims. It gets special maroon seat covers with Ertiga branding as well as white ambient light to illuminate the section under the dashboard. The rear seats also gets gets a pillow, that company states "ensures additional comfort".
Since the changes are purely cosmetic, the petrol and diesel powertrain options remain unaltered. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has often received limited edition models in the past years. The reason behind bringing this special edition is that Maruti Suzuki has sold over three lakh units of the Ertiga MPV since its launch in 2012.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home