Lexus to showcase new concept car at Paris Motor Show 2012
Lexus will be unveiling a new concept car at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. While details at this time are scarce, Lexus says that they will unveil images and details about the concept car days before its world premiere on September 27. The company however says that they will showcase the new LS 600h F Sport (pictured here) in Paris. It will look similar to the new LS 460 F Sport but will sport blue hybrid badges.
Stay tuned for more details on the Lexus concept car.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan