Leaked: Brochure of 2016 Toyota Innova
Toyota is expected to premier the 2016 Innova on November 23 in Indonesia. But, the images and brochure of the MPV have been leaked prior to its launch. It will get several changes compared to the ongoing models. Changes on the outside include new head lamps, grille, bumpers and an all new tail section, but the overall shape of the car has been retained. It is expected to have a longer wheelbase, which means that the third row may get some additional space. The 2016 Toyota Innova will be available in three variants in the Indonesian market- G, V and Q being the top-end. ABS, EBD and three airbags (dual, front and driver knee) will be standard on each trim.
The 2016 Toyota Innova will get an all new GD 2.4-litre four-cylinder diesel engine producing 149PS/360Nm in the automatic transmission and 342Nm when mated to a 5-speed manual. The VVT-i 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine produces 139PS/183Nm with an option of 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmissions.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant