Leaked: 2015 Audi TT
Audi teased the 2015 TT through renderings and a video when it announced that the car will be showcased at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. A day before the event though, the official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet.
The official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet a day before the 2014 Geneva Auto Show.
There is a new grille too and, interestingly, has a 'TTS' badging
As was evident through the renderings, the 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model and wears distinctively new headlamps and tail lamps. There is a new grille too and interestingly, has what looks like a 'TTS' badging.
The 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model
The Audi TTS wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams
In typical Audi S/RS style, the vehicle wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams. The 2015 TT also has new interiors, which were previewed at the 2014 CES. The oily bits are still under wraps and shall be revealed when the 2015 Audi TT debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in a few hours from now.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate