Launched SmartForTwo Electric Drive in North America
Smart has announced the pricing for its much-popular electric minicar, the SmartForTwo. Prices start from Rs 12 lakh, among the lowest for an electric vehicle in North America, Rs 56870 less than the Mitsubishi i-MiEV. This price though doesn't include the federal tax credit which amounts to some lakhs, making the car a real affordable deal as far as electric cars are concerned. Smart is also offering customers the option of two different home chargers.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?