Launched Maruti WagonR Pro in India
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched the limited-edition variant of the WagonR, the Pro. It is priced at Rs 4.25 lakh, ex-Mumbai, approximately Rs 20,000 more than the Lxi trim. The WagonR Pro gets all the features from the Lxi variant plus new wheel covers, body graphics, rear spoiler, side mouldings and bumper protectors. Inside, a new two-din music system with 4-way speakers and bluetooth, floor mats, seat covers and car perfume awaits the customer.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety