Launched Hero MotoCorp Ignitor
Just days after we broke news about Hero updating prices of its new 125cc Ignitor, the company has officially launched the motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp is offering the Ignitor in two trims, the drum-self-cast at Rs 55,900 and the disc-self-cast at Rs 57,900, ex-Delhi.
The Ignitor's 125cc engine produces 11PS of power and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The feature list includes split seats, digital-analog meter combo console, dual tone rear view mirrors and body-coloured rear grip. It is available in four colours - Pearl White, Sports Red, Vibrant Blue and Panther Black Metallic. The Ignitor will compete head-on with the Honda CBF Stunner. For a detailed analysis on how they will compete on paper, check http://overdrive.in/details/1656/Hero-Ignitor-prices-out
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership