Launched: 2013 Toyota Liva and Etios in India at Rs 4.46 and Rs 5.45 lakhs respectively
Toyota has launched the updated Etios and Liva in the Indian market. Both the cars now have a chrome finish redesigned grille and turn indicators mounted on the outside rear view mirror. The tail lamps also get a refresh and now look sleeker. Inside, the upholstery is two-tone with the theme being beige and grey. Toyota has also added a new audio system with USB, AUX and Bluetooth compatibility. The driver's seat now gets height adjust. Other changes include a new meter console (which is still in the middle) illumination light and new AC panel.
The biggest change though is under the hood for the Liva with the introduction of the 90PS petrol engine from the Etios. Toyota has also converted the limited edition 1.2l Sportivo grade to a regular one with the 1.5l engined Liva now carrying the moniker. A new classic grey colour and new trims have also been introduced.
Here are the prices of the 2013 Liva and Etios, ex-Delhi respectively
|Fuel||Variants||Price in lakh (ex-Delhi)|
|Liva Petrol||G SP||5.38|
|Liva Petrol||TRD Sportivo||6.13|
|Etios Petrol||G SP||6.47|
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030