Launched: 2013 Range Rover 3.0-litre TDV6 in India
Land Rover has launched the all-new Range Rover with a 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel engine and 8-speed auto transmission in India. The V6 engine joins the 4.4L V8 diesel and 5.0L supercharged V8 powerplants for the Range Rover in India. JLR claims that the 258PS/600Nm engine is capable of doing 0-100kmph in just 7.9 seconds and has a top speed of 209kmph. The TDV6 Range Rover is available for order in the HSE and Vogue trims.
Prices for the Range Rover TDV6 start from Rs 1.45 crore for the HSE and Rs 1.65 crore for Vogue, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 91.27 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Near-production Citroen C3 spotted in India ahead of launch
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh