Launched 2013 Nissan 370Z
Nissan North America has announced the pricing of its 2013 370Z coupe, roadster and Nismo. The base 370Z coupe retails at Rs 18.57 lakh, while the base roadster and Nismo cost Rs 23.25 lakh and Rs 24.12 lakh, excluding duties.
The changes in the 2013 model include a refreshed front fascia with vertical daytime running lights, two new colours (Midnight Blue and Magma Red) and 18-inch wheel design for the coupe. The 370Z coupe and touring models get a 336PS 3.7-litre V6 engine with a choice of 6-speed manual or 7-speed auto transmissions. The roadster also shares its powertrain and suspension with the coupe. The Nismo receives an updated 355PS version of the 3.7-litre engine mated to a six speed manual transmission. It also gets a 4-wheel independent suspension which is Nismo tuned with special springs and stabilizer bars. A Nismo strut tower brace for enhanced rigidity, sport brakes and Viscous Limited Slip Differential are part of the standard fare.
The 2013 370Z is available for sale at all Nissan dealers in North America.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?