Launched 2013 BMW 760Li V12 25 years anniversary edition
BMW has launched a special limited 25th anniversary edition 760Li V12 to celebrate the number of years this engine has done duty under the hood of the 7 Series. This special edition gets black wood trim with Merino leather interiors and a black piping. The headrests, iDrive controller and black floor mats as also door sills are badged with the V12 25 years edition. Also offered is a rear seat entertainment package with iDrive control, Alcantara parce shelf and headliner. Customers can also opt for 20-inch performance wheels.
The 2013 BMW 760Li V12 25 years anniversary edition is being offered to only 15 customers in US at a price of Rs 88.47 lakh which includes destination charges and is Rs 11 lakh more than the regular 7 Series.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety