Launched 2012 Volkswagen Touareg in India
Volkswagen has finally brought in the 2012 Touareg to India. Featuring a single trim, the Touareg is priced at Rs 58.5 lakh ex-Delhi. Powered by a 245PS 550Nm 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine, the Touareg lurches to ton in 7.43 seconds and maxes out at a top speed of 220kmph. An 8-speed automatic Aisin transmission helps power to be transferred to all the four wheels. The new Touareg, despite having dumped the outgoing car's mechanical locking rear diff and low ratio is still a very accomplished off-roader as our road test shows. A fuel efficiency of 8.9kmpl and 14.1kmpl for the city/highway run was also achieved during the test.
Here is our road test of the new Touareg
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works