Launched 2012 Tata Xenon pick-up in India
Tata Motors has launched the single and dual cab versions of the Xenon pick-up in India. Priced at Rs 5.44 lakh for the single cab and Rs 6.34 lakh for the dual cab ex-Thane, the Xenon pickup will challenge the Mahindra Bolero and Genio pick-ups. The launch of these two variants expands the current range of Tata pick-ups to five including the Xenon XT, Super Ace and RX.
Powering the single cab variant is a 72PS 3.0-litre turbo-diesel engine which produces 223Nm of torque. The double cab in the meanwhile gets a common rail version of the 3.0-litre engine which makes 115PS and 300Nm. While the single cab gets side intrusion beams, a collapsible steering column and engine immobilizer, the dual cab in addition to all this, has limited slip differential, HVAC and power windows.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan