Launched 2012 Mercedes B-Class in India
Mercedes-Benz India Limited has launched the B-Class tourer in India. Priced at Rs 21.49 lakh for the B180 and Rs 24.87 lakh for the B180 Sport ex-Mumbai, the B-Class is the most affordable Mercedes one can buy in India. Under the hood lies a 1.6-litre direct injection turbocharged petrol engine which is capable of producing 122PS of power and 200Nm of torque. It is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission fitted with paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. To aid fuel efficiency, Mercedes have kitted the B-Class with the stop-start system. The ARAI certified fuel efficiency is 14.8kmpl. As far as safety systems are concerned, the B-Class boasts of seven airbags and attention assist system derived from the E-Class.
Customers booking the B-Class now will get delivery in January 2013. The current allocation of 250 units have all been accounted for.
Here is our first drive report of the new Mercedes B-Class in India
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety