Land Rover showcases 'Tracking the Tiger' book
Land Rover launched a new book written by reputed automobile journalist Bob Rupani that tracks the Indian tiger through various reserves around the country. Land Rover's global conservation partner, the Born Free Foundation supported Bob in compiling the book. The book celebrates the beauty of India's wildlife and showcases in real time the writer's journey across the nation's best reserves for the big feline.
Nature photographer and wildlife photography expert Dhrittiman Mukherjee accompanied Bob and Born Free foundation on this trip. The book is available at amazon.in and flipkart.com
Rohit Suri, vice president, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "It gives us immense pleasure to introduce to you 'Tracking the Tiger', an exemplary piece of work by Bob Rupani.
"A veteran automotive journalist, holding a deep-rooted passion for nature and wildlife, Bob narrates his story from the interiors of the Indian jungles, with the view to create a compelling read for wildlife and travel enthusiasts alike. The captivating memoir covers anecdotes of the travelers, as they explored 13 wildlife sanctuaries, across varied off-roading terrains, in the highly capable Freelander 2 and Range Rover Sport."
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia