Lamborghini Veneno makes UK showroom debut
The British luxury motor dealer group HR Owen is showcasing the Lamborghini Veneno Coupe for the first time in the UK. One can catch a glimpse of the Veneno - one of the rarest Lamborghini models in history - at the Lamborghini London showroom. The exotic supercar is on display from December 23, 2016 till January 06, 2017.
This is the first time a Veneno will be showcased in a main dealership in the UK. The supercar has only been on public display at the Lamborghini Museum in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy, and at high-profile auto shows around the world.
Lamborghini launched the Veneno Coupe back in 2013 as a tribute to Lamborghini's 50th anniversary. The Italian supercar maker made only four of these cars, each sold for a whopping £3.6 million.
Once the most expensive production car, the Veneno is based on Lamborghini's Aventador and has been optimised for underbody aerodynamics and high-speed cornering stability. Its lightweight bucket seats are made from Lamborghini's patented Forged Composite, and Lamborghini used carbon fibre to clad the entire cockpit, part of the seats and the headliner.
With a 12-cylinder engine and a power-to-weight ratio of 1.93kg/PS, the Lamborghini Veneno is a supercar spotter's dream.
There are very few who have ever driven the Veneno, and our own Rishaad Mody is one amongst those lucky people. Read his first drive review here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant